Account Manager / Content Producer
Posted 7 Mar 2018
Closes 6 Apr 2018
Hustle Media is a Sydney-based content production company, specialising in video projects and social media and digital strategy.
The full-time position of Account Manager / Content Producer is a wide-ranging and creative role, allowing for management of key Hustle Media client accounts.
This includes developing content strategy, input and execution of creative direction and content production, as well as assisting in developing creative concepts and video and content projects.
The Account Manager / Content Producer has a range of experience and skills, across areas including social media content production and strategy, videography, photography, design and digital marketing, as well as a willingness to work with the Hustle Media team to deliver content that meets client needs in an innovative and exceptional way.
The role may require you to work on site or in client offices, and from time to time may be required to work extended hours or be available to work outside normal office hours, including travel within Australia.
What you’ll be doing:
- Meeting all content and communication requirements for selected client accounts, including social media content planning and production, email communication, video and photography, and bespoke campaigns
- Developing social media and broader digital content strategies for selected client accounts
- Working with the Hustle Media team on pre-production, shooting and editing high quality video and photography for specific projects for a range of clients
- Producing, shooting and editing additional projects as required, including customer stories, internal corporate videos, product marketing videos, recruitment videos, corporate training and other projects
- Managing production projects for selected client accounts, including storyboarding, allocating resources, meeting deadlines and selecting optimal forms of media for projects
- Generating, evaluating and executing ideas for potential videos, and sourcing additional footage, music and animations as required
What we’re looking for:
Our new team member will have most of the following skills, and be willing to learn the rest:
- Great communication skills, including liaison and negotiation, and experience working with a wide range of customers and stakeholders.
- Project, people and time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines, as well as the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively
- Demonstrated industry and professional experience as a camera operator, using a range of equipment
- Experience with digital video editing: Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro and/or Adobe suite
- Well-developed photography skills and experience, and skills in software, computer hardware and data management are highly desirable.
- Demonstrated and effective experience with email communication, online and social media content platforms
If this role sounds right for you, please send an email with your CV and a link to a portfolio of work to [email protected], with the subject “Account Manager / Content Producer”.
- Contact Name: Hugh Humphreys
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.