Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 16 Apr 2019
Closes 16 May 2019
Junkee Media is one of Australia’s leading publishers and content agencies.
Junkee Media’s content agency, Junkee Studio, creates award-winning social first content for some of Australia’s leading brands. Our team of trusted advisors uses insights from our media business to work closely with innovative clients to create engaging, thumb-stopping work.
Here is why we need you…
Support a key Junkee client in their social media strategy goals as part of this high performing Account Services team!
Here’s what you’ll do…
- Work closely with the client to develop a strong relationship and effectively manage and influence expectations, success and account longevity
- Drive social strategy through expertise in the social media space – demonstrating your understanding of a ‘social first’ campaign approach and be able to articulate your knowledge succinctly and back it up with statistical research plus tried-and-tested approaches
- Obtain new business briefs and facilitate workshops/ working groups to support proposal delivery
- Run stand-ups and internal WIP’s to support management of key project timelines and deliverables
- Be accountable for budget tracking, cost/ spend and profit margins on each projects
- Above all be a trusted adviser to the client and a collaborative team member of Junkee
This is what you’ll look like…
- You consider yourself a “social media expert” and trusted adviser, refining and driving a ‘social first’ strategy for clients
- You can point to 3+ years experience as an Account Manager and come with strong client endorsements
- You demonstrate extensive knowledge of best-practice social platform use for a high caliber client targeting Australian ‘youth’ culture through it’s messaging via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc
- You’ve cut your teeth in the agency world and have experience navigating a fast paced ‘all hands on deck’ environment, keeping up with the demands of a prestigious client base
- You’re comfortable owning the product outcome and ensure the quality and quantity of social is on brief, delivered on time and on brand
- You’re passionate about the value of human connection and pride yourself in the development of strong client & internal stakeholder relationships
- You’re a fan of Junkee & love the brand, positioning and reach
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.