Posted 9 Apr 2019
Closes 9 May 2019
We are looking for an ambitious person work to with our local and international partners who strive for good on our planet. You will have laser focus, attention to detail and goodvibes to join our tight team of super smart people in Redfern.
Founded in New York in 2000, The Conscience Organisation helps people who want to change the world….. from those who focus on the global mission to end violence against children to selling lovely cups of environmentally friendly coffee, inspiring social impact investment or even a positive and impactful entertainment company. Our clients are ethical!
We believe that great work and a good sense of humour makes for a wonderful place to work. We need outstanding, demonstrated experience in Account Management and/or Project Management in an agency or related environment. A bachelor degree in a relevant area or the hands-on experience to make up for this.
You will be intrinsically involved with is Strategy, Ideation, Product and Service creation & design, Brand Development, Creative Strategy, Content Creation & Planning, Social & Digital management, Business growth through Rapid Optimisation and Lead Generation.
Summary of the role
- Converting client briefs into clear actions and milestones
- Manage the work from start to finish, taking ownership over the budget, time and quality of the work
- Helping to grow members of the team
- Building and growing strong client relationships
- Contributing to the new business process
- Love work with our CEO, the Creative Teams and the Strategy Teams.
- Deliver ahead of schedule, at the very least, on time
Around The Work
- Drive brilliant and profitable execution and delivery across a diverse range of deliverables and channels.
- Build relationships with our clients, based on the delivery of brilliant work that is on time, on budget and created with the right expectations.
- Identify opportunities where we can add value to grow our existing clients.
- With the accounts team, determine the correct approach and scope for projects and write clear documents (statement of work, estimates and timing plans) to ensure work is won.
- Support the management team to convert leads.
- Work across all business/product pillars, exploring different ways of connecting with clients and target accounts.
- Think laterally to help in the creation of new models, new products and new services to transform our clients into businesses of tomorrow.
- Break a project down into tasks and provide clear briefs to internal teams and/or external suppliers utilising our internal systems
- Deploy the right resources at the right time.
- Liaise with third parties and external suppliers.
- Support the creative strategy team by providing them with ideas and feasibility checks (financial and technical).
- Challenge your teams on the breadth of possibility
- Be able to translate ideas quickly into required tasks, budget and time.
- Don’t shut the door on creativity, but actively work with the team to make an idea achievable.
- Set and monitor the delivery and performance of your projects.
- Be able to accurately report on the (financial) status and next steps for your projects at any given moment in time.
- Manage the billing of your projects and be across every facet of the project at every stage.
You will have
- A strong teamwork ethic and a good sense of humour.
- Demonstrated experience in Account Management in an agency or related environment and outstanding project management expertise.
- A bachelor degree in a relevant area or the work experience to compensate for this.
- Excellent client facing and communications skills including the ability to run workshops and deliver killer presentations.
- Ability to write compelling and winning scope documents.
- A great track record for delivering high-quality projects on time and on budget.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and Goal-driven by nature.
- Best practice knowledge of common project management methodologies and an inherent ability to challenge them all.
- A hunger to deliver and grow your own and the organisation’s reputation for social impact amplification.
- Have a strong conscience!