Posted 20 Mar 2019
Closes 19 Apr 2019
Bronto Software is currently seeking an Account Manager to help us manage, retain and expand our client relationships.
The Account Manager will be the primary point of contact and drive all business aspects of a number of our client relationships as well as driving key initiatives within the account. This individual will be a trusted advisor within their client accounts, helping customers effectively use the application, increase their marketing sophistication and drive revenue through the Bronto Marketing Platform. We are seeking professionals who are outgoing, articulate and enjoy relationship building at all levels within an organization.
- Maintain clear understanding of client marketing plans and objectives, technology environment and organizational structure
- Establish and strengthen relationships at multiple levels within client organizations
- Negotiate and close all client renewals, upsell and cross-sell contracts for their accounts
- Assist clients in increasing revenue through Bronto solutions and services, and by recommending relevant partner solutions
- Establish and maintain high retention rates and high level of customer satisfaction by exceeding customer expectations and by being the primary escalation point and internal advocate for client issues
- Coordinate and drive internal engagements across Bronto’s technical, business, and executive departments on behalf of customer
- BA or BS degree with 3+ years of Account Management experience
- Relationship development skills at multiple levels within a client organization
- Knowledge of web-based software as a service (SaaS), eCommerce/Online Retail preferred
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanour, poise and appearance
- Team players wanted
- Proficiency with MS Office, LinkedIn, GoToMeeting
- Formal sales training such as Target Account Selling, Miller-Heiman a plus
- A sense of humour helps too!
- Ability to work from our North Ryde offices
- Eligibility to work in the Australia without sponsorship
Bronto Software provides a cloud-based marketing platform for retailers to drive revenue through their email, mobile and social campaigns. Building upon consistent growth since its founding in 2002, We are now in the midst of a period of fast-paced growth as it expands its mission beyond email to become the leading marketing platform for retailers and other commerce focused companies. Bronto Software is consistently recognized for our products and services.
Clear Vision of our purpose and mission Triangle Business Journal Best Places to Work five-time-winner All Brontos are given company time to volunteer at area non-profits
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle’s product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. Failure to obtain results would have serious consequences and need expenditure of resources. May have a project lead role. Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors. interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travels to customer as needed. 5+ years relevant sales experience. BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred.
Apply using the button below.
- Contact Name: Aleksandra Chojnacki
- Contact Email: [email protected]