Posted 17 Apr 2018
Closes 17 May 2018
Established over 22 years ago, Bullet Studios is amongst Sydney’s top design agencies, consisting of a team of creative thinkers and innovative designers. We pride ourselves on making digital spaces more social and providing versatile campaigns to help our brands and communities grow. We are in the search for a hardworking individual who is looking to take the exciting next step in their career and is willing to be part of a compact, friendly and dynamic bunch.
The successful candidate will identify strongly as a team player, be passionate about providing excellent customer experiences and looking to take the next step in their career. They’ll also be a top-notch communicator and an A-grade troubleshooter who enjoys turning challenges into solutions based opportunities. Did we mention loving animals and not minding a cheeky bevy or 2 is a plus! (we make a mean spritz and know a thing or 2 about cheese boards)
The role requires you to:
+Manage and coordinate projects for our high-profile national clients.
+ Administer a diverse range of advertising mediums across property, retail and lifestyle (both above and below the line) and offer superior client and creative exposure.
+Be a strong team player who is self-assured, creative and motivated.
+Be a person possessing the power of patience, confident presentation skills and most of all common sense.
+Have an interest in the design process, with a strong commitment to great client services
+Be able to work well under pressure by being highly organized.
+Manage strict deadlines, excel at multi-tasking and work well under pressure.
+Be passionate about providing excellent customer experience.
+Have previous experience (3+ years) working with clients in either the property, retail or lifestyle sectors. Or have worked in a fast paced compact agency independently owning key projects and building solid client and supplier relationships.
+Able to articulate thoughts, opinions, facts and briefs through strong written and verbal communication skills.
+Preferably be IT savvy and very comfortable with new technology.
Client Services –
- Acting as the link between agency and client – aiming to be seen as an
extension of the client’s marketing department.
- Partnering with the Owner & Founder and Design Director providing
input into the strategic direction of client accounts based on a strong
understanding of their marketing and business objectives.
- Dealing with all queries promptly with authority
- Showing ability to identify the resources needed to achieve goals
(people, materials, time)
- Management and growth of our lifestyle, retail and property portfolios
- Showing sound finance knowledge partnering with Accounts and the
Traffic Manager to provide key monthly reports and annual forecasts to
review with both the Owner & Founder and Managing Director.
- Ensuring job procedures are followed by all team members
- Working with accounts to complete invoicing before the end of the month.
- Partnering with the Managing Director to ensure profitability across all projects
Planning & Organization
- Define project scope and manage multiple projects through the
different phases of production, delivering on time and within budget.
- Own and deliver a variety of different brand and campaign projects
including brand strategy, brand identity and brand roll out across
traditional and non-traditional mediums.
- Own and deliver a variety of different digital projects including banners
(localization, standard and rich media) eDM’s, landing pages,
microsites, websites and social applications.
- Own and deliver a variety of Bullet marketing projects managing briefs,
timelines, studio hours and outgoing costs.
- Partner with the Design Manager and Design Director to prepare
creative briefs as well as create and manage estimates, timelines,
project plans, documentation and reporting.
- Lead and manage the scoping, quoting and time-lining of all new jobs
that come into the studio.
- Managing client WIP’s and WIP sheets confirming meeting times each
week and keeping WIP statuses up-to- date.
- Managing media schedules through liaising with both media agency
and client to capture new briefs and ensure timely delivery of booked creative.
- Partnering with Traffic Manager and Design Manager to plan priorities
and to be well organized, allowing for the management of multiple Projects.
- An interest in pitching is a plus.
(You will have the opportunity to accompany the Founder & Director in key new business meeting whilst also liaising with new clients to capture pitch briefs and key requirements.)
Teamwork & collaboration
- Supervise and manage all day-to- day tasks
(both client services & creative design teams in conjunction with studio Design Manager and Traffic Manager.)
- Listening to the ideas of others and making positive contributions to the team & tasks.
- Partner with the design team to plan and implement the best solutions for our clients.
- Supporting team decisions and goals as well as happily helping others.
Your Skills & Experience:
- 3-4 years agency experience in an Account Manager role.
- Excellent level of written and oral communication.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in managing both print and digital campaigns.
- Experience in Streamtime or a similar time management and quoting software.
- Strong time management and administration skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload accordingly.
- Some experience in InDesign a plus.
- Contact Name: Jasmin
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.