DIGITAL CO- ORDINATOR- DIGITAL MEDIA AGENCY- MELBOURNE
Posted 14 Sep 2018
Closes 14 Oct 2018
Yango is currently looking for an energetic Account Co- ordinator with ambition and a great attitude to join our team. The role is entry level and would suit recent graduates.
We are a dynamic digital marketing company operating within the fast paced and rapidly evolving marketing technology space. Yango fuses marketing with technology to deliver great results for our clients.
You will be a key member of the Yango team working within the client service team alongside operations teams to ensure the smooth delivery of client advertising campaigns. In this role you will be the glue that holds together all the elements required to deliver successful campaigns and provide exceptional client service. To excel at this role you will have a “can-do attitude”, excellent project management skills and be super organised.
Day to day, you will talk to clients over the phone and email, assist in developing advertising strategies, maintain positive business relationships internally and externally, ensure mid and post campaign reporting is delivered on time as well as undertaking a wide variety of duties supporting the wider Yango team.
In return Yango will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills in online marketing working as part of a high performing team. Delivering whatever it takes to drive best-in-market campaign performance and excellence for your clients, this position will provide an amazing opportunity for career development within the rapidly evolving marketing technology space. We will do everything we can to help you grow and develop your skills as you develop your career.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong client relationships/building skills.
- Ability to manage multiple existing accounts – ensuring client service levels are always exceeded.
- Ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision (support will be provided)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to make strong connections with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- An ability to work in a fast paced and small team environment and take ownership of your work
- University degree preferred
- Understanding of digital display, video, mobile, social, search, ROI, performance, programmatic.
- Understanding of the needs of advertisers and brands in digital advertising environments
- Contact Name: Luke Povee
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.