ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - DIGITAL MEDIA AGENCY - MELBOURNE
Posted 16 May 2019
Closes 14 Jun 2019
We are looking for an energetic Digital Account Executive with ambition and a great attitude to join our Melbourne team. You will be a key member of Yango working within the client service team alongside operations teams to ensure the smooth delivery of client campaigns. In this role you will be the glue that holds together all the elements required to deliver successful campaigns and provide exceptional client service. To excel at this role you will have a “can-do attitude”, excellent project management skills and be super organised.
Day to day, you will talk to clients over the phone and email, assist in developing digital marketing strategies, maintain positive business relationships internally and externally, oversee client mid and post campaign reporting as well as undertaking a wide variety of duties supporting the wider Yango team.
In return Yango will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills in digital marketing working as part of a high performing team. Delivering whatever it takes to drive best-in-market campaign performance and excellence for your clients, this position will provide an amazing opportunity for career development within the rapidly evolving marketing technology space. We will do everything we can to help you grow and develop your skills as you develop your career.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong client relationships/building skills.
- Ability to manage multiple existing accounts – ensuring client service levels are always exceeded.
- Ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision (support will be provided)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to make strong connections with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- An ability to work in a fast paced and small team environment and take ownership of your work
- At least 2-3 yrs in digital media, either publisher or agency side.
- Experience and success in either operations, digital media sales, account management and/or media planning/buying.
- Use of DSPs, Ad-servers, Analytics, reporting platforms, Doubleclick suite ideal.
- Understanding of digital display, video, mobile, social, search, ROI, performance, programmatic.
- Understanding of the needs of advertisers and brands in digital advertising environments
- Contact Name: Luke Povee
- Contact Email: [email protected]