Posted 16 Apr 2019
Closes 16 May 2019
We are looking for a superstar Account Executive or Account Manager looking to take the next step in their career with two to three years relevant experience working across consumer brands. Experience working on beauty, wellness, lifestyle and food/beverage accounts will be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships and high levels of contact with relevant media.
- Implementing and managing PR programs as agreed to by clients within established budgets including (but not limited to):
- Formulating pitches and selling stories in to media
- Writing and distributing media releases with follow up
- Assisting with media events
- Compiling and updating media lists
- Compiling monthly media editorials
- Directing and managing day – to – day client requirements
- Being constantly aware of new opportunities for editorial coverage for clients.
- Fostering and maintaining the agency standards of strategic excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving client KPIs.
- Providing clients with monthly PR reports
- Writing annual evaluation reports as required
- Managing the agency social media schedule
- Contributing to agency brainstorming sessions
The successful candidate must have:
- A degree in public relations, communications, marketing or journalism and at least 2 years experience working for a PR agency.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Experience working on beauty and/or lifestyle brands
- A demonstrated interest and knowledge of the media; traditional print, television and digital.
- An ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines with a smile.
- Contact Name: Elise Walsh
- Contact Email: [email protected]