Posted 8 Apr 2021
Closes 8 May 2021
MCMPR has an opportunity for an experienced account executive to join our team working with leading global fashion and beauty clients.
MCMPR is the Australian brand strategy and creative ideas agency of choice for aspirational global and domestic brands. We have been shaping and communicating client vision in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle space for over 24 years.
As part of a dynamic, progressive and supportive work environment – the major areas of responsibility for this position include client servicing, digital advocate management and coordination, media monitoring and conversion, event production and partnership coordination, accounts and office administration.
The successful candidate will ideally have 1-2 years agency experience working across fashion and beauty, influencer marketing and events experience with excellent industry references. Our ideal talent is a collaborative team player who is creatively-minded, demonstrates attention to detail, has strong verbal and written communication, and problem solving skills.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Concise and effective communication skills – written, verbal, creative
- Meticulous organisation skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent networking skills
- Proven ability to work efficiently, proactively and seamlessly think two steps ahead
- Flexible, adaptive and responsive
- Innate sense of personal style and impeccable presentation
- Extensive fashion and beauty knowledge and genuine industry interest
- Solid digital and social media understanding
- Comprehensive IT skills – proficient in Photoshop and Microsoft Office programs especially Excel
- Eager to learn, develop skills and work with exciting clients
- Ability to cultivate lasting relationships