Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 30 May 2019
Closes 29 Jun 2019
Havas Media is looking for a Account Director to work Full Time on some exciting high-profile accounts. In this role you will work closely with the Group Account Director & Client Services Director to lead the day-to-day operations on the accounts.
As part of our integrated Account Team structure you will oversee planning and buying across online channels. The AD will be responsible for leading the overall digital strategy development process for your clients, providing key campaign insights, mentoring a team of 2 (and growing), campaign reporting and when required, supporting on new business pitches.
The role requires maturity, a passion for great work and a desire to create something genuinely different. Whilst the below details your main responsibilities, you will be required to lead other projects and champion tools, systems and processes as and when they are identified by the CSD. It’s hard for us to predict what’s around the corner so we require a willingness to adapt and muck in as needed.
The industry is in constant change and AD’s will work with the Management team to form the Havas point of view on the major talking points e.g. Viewability, Ad blocking, Cross channel measurement & Attribution. DAD’s will form a second tier of leadership in the agency to help the flow of communication and motivating the junior team members.
We believe in fostering talent from the inside out. With regular check-ins with managers, annual reviews and professional training, you’ll know exactly where you’re heading. Here is your chance to join our growing team, amazing culture and talented peers.
Tools and Skills required:
- Digital Specific tools – Proficiency with Nielsen suite, Adservers
- Experience with broader industry tools – Roy Morgan, budget allocation, campaign flighting, competitive reporting
- 5+ years experience (agency)
- Exceptional client management
- Sound knowledge of market conditions specifically viewability and ad fraud accompanied by the platforms utilised to track and verify
- Understanding of digital in the broader marketing mix
- Team player to ensure that you can build and work across number of internal & external stakeholders harmoniously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Communication skills, Negotiation skills
Salary Guide: $105,000 to $125,000 dependant on experience.
Sound like the right opportunity for you?
Please send your CV and cover email to [email protected]
- Contact Name: Dexter Salamat
- Contact Email: [email protected]