ACCOUNT CO- ORDINATOR - DIGITAL MEDIA AGENCY - SYDNEY CBD
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 14 Sep 2018
Closes 14 Oct 2018
Yango is currently looking for an energetic Account Co-ordinator with ambition and a great attitude to join our team. The role is entry level and would suit recent graduates. You will be a key member of the Yango team and asked to deliver on multiple small projects, manage deadlines, produce client reporting, possess a high level of internal and external customer service skills, have strong computer and administrative skills and a can-do attitude – it’s the attitude that is most important part of all, the rest we will teach you.
Day to day, you will talk to clients over the phone and email, assist in mid and post campaign reporting, maintain positive business relationships internally and externally, assist in setting up and managing campaigns as well as undertaking a wide variety of duties supporting the wider Yango team across sales, finance, events and marketing. In return Yango will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills in online marketing working as part of a high-performance team. Learning from the ground up what it takes to drive best-in-market campaign performance and excellence for your clients, this position will provide an amazing opportunity for career development within the rapidly evolving marketing technology space.
Assist campaign managers and sales account executive in their day to day duties.
- Manage and run weekly client reporting.
- Creative trafficking.
- Tagging management including Pixel creation.
- Setting up client campaigns in platforms.
- Pipeline management.
- Percentage of Position: 50%.
Daily monitoring of campaign pacing and performance reporting any issues to the manager.
- Assist developing sales proposals and processing campaign bookings.
- Screen shots.
- Site List Development.
- Generally contribute to the team culture and ability to enjoy yourself while at work.
- Assist campaign managers and sales account executive in their day to day duties.
- Percentage of Position: 40%
And other duties which may come up from time to time- 10%.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Attitude: A positive results driven attitude.
- Career Goals: An interest in developing a career in media/ advertising/ marketing.
- Tertiary Study: University degree preferred.
- Experience: Preferably 1 years’ experience in the industry.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Literacy & Numeracy: Strong literacy and numerical skills.
- Agility: An ability to work in a fast paced and small team environment and take ownership of your work.
- Interpersonal skills: Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to make strong connections with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Technology Skills: Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Initiative: Possess the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision (support will be provided).
- Project Orientated: Ability to manage multiple projects with fixed deadlines.
- Contact Name: Luke Povee
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.