Here we go: Jordan Peele has officially announced his first post-Get Out film, and it’s a “new nightmare” by the name of Us.

The Oscar-winning screenwriter tweeted the news this morning, along with an artwork that looks suitably mysterious for a film that hasn’t officially landed its lead actors yet. That hasn’t stopped the film already scoring a release date, though: March 15, 2019. Lock it in.

The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that Oscar-winner / red carpet queen Lupita Nyong’o, thicc Black Panther daddy Winston Duke, and uh, Elisabeth Moss are all in “various stages of talks” to join the project. Presumably these talks are more along the lines of “pick me, choose me, love me” rather than money, because it’s JORDAN PEELE. Who wouldn’t want to be in his Get Out follow-up?

Pictured: I would have starred in it three times if I could.

When asked by THR earlier this year if his new project would go deeper into the same areas explored in Get Out, or be something completely different entirely, Peele answered: “A little bit of both.” Good. Glad we’ve got that cleared up.

“One thing I know is that this is genre; and playing around with the thriller, horror, action, fun, genre of intrigue is my favourite,” he said. “That’s my sweet spot. So I think tonally it should resemble Get Out. That said, I want to make a completely different movie. I want to address something different than race in the next one. So yeah, every choice has really either pretty big ramifications because it is the second.”

Once again, he’s directing from a script he wrote, and we have some insanely high hopes.

Image: Getty Images / Craig Sjodin