Excellent news everyone! The Walkthrough, our weekly pop culture discussion, meme analysis service and sometime poetry slam has returned from a brief transmission hiatus for which we profusely apologise to our listener
s. Did you miss us? Not enough people talking about Joel Madden’s gross tiger hair? Spontaneous grocery decisions harder to make without a Product Test? Who’s the new “worst”? We’re here to help.
This week our gang of four – Sophie Braham, Max Lavergne, Suz Tucker and Ashley Chang – discuss the process behind writing a television recap, lament the waning appeal of The Voice, wade through the fourth season of MasterChef and imagine the creative possibilities of a Louis CK and Woody Allen union. Finally, we product test Smith’s new extra crunch chips. Will they make our gums bleed? Join us below and find out!
– Subscribe to The Walkthrough via iTunes.
– Read Suz’s most recent Voice live-blog here.
– Read Max’s most recent Voice recap here.
– Read Max’s most recent MasterChef recap here.
– Read Ash’s interview with MasterChef judge George Calobaris here.
– Read Sophie’s account of the Sydney BIg Brother auditions here.