The Masked Singer’s Kebab has just been revealed ahead of the grand finale tomorrow and turns out the amazing voice behind that chaotic mask belonged to Jack Vidgen.
Vidgen is best known for winning the fifth season of Australia’s Got Talent, he also appeared on America’s Got Talent and I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. Funnily enough, someone’s already updated his bio on Wikipedia to say that he was on Masked Singer. The devil works hard, but people who edit Wikipedia pages work harder.
I absolutely loved seeing Vidgen on I’m A Celeb, where he shared personal anecdotes about his life with fellow contestants. He also had a heart-to-heart about being gay and toxic masculinity in Australia with Robert ‘Dipper’ DiPierdomenico. You can read about it here.
If you didn’t guess Jack Vidgen from home, have a squiz at The Masked Singer clues below and see where you went wrong:
- Yeah, no, I’m the Kebab. And I reckon I got the lot. I never stop.
- I’m at it all day, every day. There’s nothing else I ever wanted to be.
- I like the inner city. Quiet at times. But a bit of hot sauce…I go off. A real wild one.
- Psst. I’ll let you in on a little secret. I get kissed by strangers.
- It’s great being the Kebab and working for yourself. If you’re not the type who needs other people.
- When one of the judges asked if Kebab is a man or a woman, they said: “Here’s what I can say about that. Mostly I’m one. But I have been known to be the other.”
- I’m the Kebab and I’m totally satisfying. We kebabs have a long and proud history, stretching all the way back to William the Conqueror.
- Do you know why kebab vans have wheels? Because we’re always on the move. But we keep coming back to the best spot.
- Do you remember the first time you had a kebab? Unforgettable, right? Is the first time always the best? I am the Kebab. And I am all saucy tonight.
- When put through the mind reader, Kebab shows a bible and said “We find inspiration in the most unexpected places.”
- Yeah, I’m the Kebab. Always ready for a big night. I spilled some fat here on Tuesday. Yeah, this isn’t the first time I’ve cleaned up. A bit more.
- In behind the scenes footage of Kebab, they were spotted trying on a skirt in the mirror.
- Hey, I’m Kebab. You know you like me.
- It’s all about the filler.
- Am I beef? Wouldn’t say that, mate. Am I a chicken? I’ve proved I am not.I might be lamb. Lamb to the slaughter. Am I Australia’s favourite late-night high-energy treat? Yes, I am. Better than some stuff I’ve eaten.
- I love the nightlife. It’s when I do my best work.
- Off duty, I like to frock up for fun.
- For two lies and a truth, Kebab said: “I captained my school’s netball team, one of my thumbs is half the size of the other and ironically, the sound of thunder terrifies me.”
You can watch Masked Singer Australia on 10Play.