The powerful beings at Disney have unleashed a teaser of “Into The Unknown”, the new “Let It Go”, from Frozen 2. For anyone habitually in a one-metre radius of a child, prepare yourselves for the inevitable. You know what’s coming.
And yes, it includes some unreal vocals from Idina Menzel, not that anyone’s surprised here.
Disney also unveiled the full 11-song soundtrack which features renditions of original songs by Panic! At The Disco (“Into the Unknown”), Kacey Musgraves (“All Is Found”), and Weezer (“Lost in the Woods”). Those last three will appear in the end credits.
- “All is Found” – performed by Evan Rachel Wood
- “Some Things Never Change” – performed by Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad, and Jonathan Groff
- “Into the Unknown” – performed by Idina Menzel (feat. AURORA)
- “When I Am Older” – performed by Josh Gad
- “Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People (Cont.)” – performed by Jonathan Groff
- “Lost in the Woods” – performed by Jonathan Groff
- “Show Yourself” – performed by Idina Menzel and Evan Rachel Wood
- “The Right Next Thing” – performed by Kristen Bell
- “Into The Unknown” – performed by Panic! At The Disco (end credits)
- “All Is Found” – performed by Kacey Musgraves (end credits)
- “Lost in the Woods” – performed by Weezer (end credits)
Frozen 2 comes out next month in Australia – Thursday, November 28 to be exact. Will it top the success of the first one? I don’t know. Probably. The movie picks up just as Elsa ventures… into the unknown… to the enchanted forests and dark seas beyond Arendelle to figure out why she was born with magical powers. Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven, she will face a whole new journey and hope her powers are enough to get her through it.
Trailer coming in hot.
Not gonna lie, it looks heaps darker than the first flick.