A lot of people are going to die in tomorrow’s episode of Game of Thrones. It’s going to happen. We know it, you know it, Twitter knows it. The first two episodes of the final season were a build up to the Battle of Winterfell – which took 55 nights to film. SO, we’re all bracing for the worst. Good, great, lovely. To emotionally prepare for yet another traumatic cinematic experience (re: Avengers: Endgame), fans have taken to Twitter to… well… support each other. JOKES, everyone’s already ruined.
Endgame wrecked me in a “good” way that reminded me how beautiful and precious life is. Can’t wait for the Battle of Winterfell to remind me that nothing about this life matters at all so shit man just go die on some cold ass rocks
— 🦦✨America Is Musty✨🦦 (@DragonflyJonez) April 28, 2019
If you’re wondering, we’re pretty sure this video is from a comedy sketch Kit Harington did called 7 Days In Hell.
we’re really about to lose half the cast tmrw during the battle of winterfell huh pic.twitter.com/QzvQC38JV7
— osha (@oshawildling) April 27, 2019
Us getting ready for the Battle of Winterfell #GameOfThrones #GoTpic.twitter.com/OuxlNo5HOt
— GameOfKweens (@GameofKweens) April 24, 2019
Me coming home from #AvengersEndgame knowing that tomorrow night is the Battle of Winterfell on #GameofThrones pic.twitter.com/jzx9aOC3nY
— Rakolai🕙 (@RakoIai) April 28, 2019
When you are already heartbroken after watching #Endgame and realise that “Battle of Winterfell” is on its way to kill your favourite characters in #GameofThrones : pic.twitter.com/mtQ9tcEVBb
— Binge Watch (@BingeWatch007) April 27, 2019
Getting excited for got tomorrow and then remembering that everybody boutta die #GameofThrones pic.twitter.com/55wv5YzBC0
— 𓂺tation (@summerhtshello) April 27, 2019
Walking out of Avengers: Endgame knowing damn good and well the Battle of Winterfell is this Sunday night #GoT pic.twitter.com/MR3Rrhagm5
— Ryan Maples (@GUSMAPLES) April 26, 2019
As far as predictions go, here’s who fans think will probably die in tomorrow’s 82-minute episode:
- Ser Brienne of Tarth – not only is her character arc complete but Brienne’s parts in episode two were just far too cheery and warm so… prepare to say goodbye
- Tormund Giantsbane – the wildling will absolutely die in the most insane way possible
- Grey Worm – when couples start making romantic plans ahead of a battle, one of them’s going to bloody die
- Theon Greyjoy – he’s on a redemption arc, he’s protecting Bran, he will probably die sacrificing himself for Bran
- Jorah Mormont – there doesn’t appear to be much left for Jorah, he’s done all he has to do. All that’s left is to die for Dany
- Dolorous Edd – ol’ mate’s been through a lot of shit but the Battle of Winterfell will probably be his end
- Ghost – don’t want to talk about it
- Beric Dondarrion – Beric’s on his last life now, the bloke’s gonna die
See you on the other side.
Game of Thrones airs Mondays on Foxtel.