There’s nothing worse than having loved ones who live overseas, except, perhaps, not being able to afford to see them.
That’s where we come in: we’re determined to reunite two long-lost pals and we’re not relenting until we do just that.
All you have to do is nominate a mate, tell us what part of the world they live in and explain why you want to see them – just keep it under 25 words, short ‘n’ sweet is key.
The prize includes 1 x $1500 flight voucher for your friend to travel from wherever in the world, to wherever in Australia, as well as the sheer joy of reconnecting with a close pal in real life.
My heart, it swells just thinking about this reunion.
I know I’m not in a position to tell you how you should spend your time with your chum but I’ve compiled a list of activities that I strongly suggest you adhere to:
- Tandem bike rides around whatever patch of water is nearest to you
- A touch of bird-watching in your local park
- Exactly five hours of reminiscing while fondly gazing into each other’s eyes
- A cosey night by the fire (heater?) while watching Toy Story 4
- A pint or two down at the cheapest pub you can find
- A spot of R&R at a day spa or, failing that, water park
- At least one heated argument (we aren’t all perfect, lean into it)
- A teary hug goodbye when you take your friend back to the airport
You can honestly ignore all of my suggestions coz I didn’t put as much thought into them as I had you believe, but please, for the love of all things holy, watch Toy Story 4 together.
It’s So. Darn. Wholesome. Plus the entire plot centres around Woody and Bo Peep reuniting (see, there was a theme to all of this), so watching it during your own reunion would be perfect timing.
It’ll also be good to take notes, because there may or may not be a particular scene where certain characters have to leave one another (perhaps forever).
And for almost spoiling the movie just that second, here’s a little gift from me to you:
Join your favourite friends on an adventure of a lifetime ???? Destination = home! #ToyStory4 available on Digital October 1, and Blu-Ray™ & DVD October 9.
Posted by Walt Disney Studios on Monday, 9 September 2019
See that? The Bo Peep to your Woody could be coming to see you so very soon, so get cracking on your comp answer.
Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 4 is out on Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital on October 9.Image: Toy Story 4