LOVE YOUR WORK
Mid-Weight Digital Producer
Join one of the largest online marketing providers in Australia.
One of Australia’s leading online marketing providers specialising in email, web, mobile, and social media is searching for a Mid-Weight Digital Producer to be a part of their Sydney team.
You will be responsible for producing and delivering outstanding work on time and to budget and have a solid understanding and passion for the digital industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering quality digital projects and within budget
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with clients to successfully produce projects.
- Collaborate in concept definitions and project scoping
- Organise and manage proposal activities
- Develop and manage all project documentation as well as quality assurance
The right candidate must have:
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years digital agency experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team player
- The ability to solve problems
- Great management and organisational skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Solid understanding of web related technologies
Job Reference Number: # 1966
Interactiveinc find digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au
SEO & Social Media Specialist
Media Corp International is a leading B2B events company that works across a range of industries delivering major "C" Level summits for business leaders.
Currently we are searching for a SEO and social media specialist to join our fast paced, energetic and growing office in Sydney. The main goal of this role is to ensure our online event information and websites are securing high search rankings on the search engines and to grow and develop our social media realms.
If successful you could be given the opportunity to travel and attend events hosted in different locations around APAC including Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Philippines.
The role is a trial bases of 3 months initially and if you prove your capability it can be brought to full-time.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Career orientated individuals looking for their big break into the business world
- Individuals looking to learn and develop their sales skills on an ongoing basis
- Individuals looking for promotion and quick career progression
- Individuals with a passionate determined, never say die attitude
- A true determination to succeed in an SEO career
- Self-motivated with real passion and fire in the belly
- Fast learner with an outgoing personality
- Enjoys working in a team environment
THE ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Onsite Search Optimisation
- Keyword research
- Keyword mapping & meta tag creation
- Develop insights and highlight any proposed changes to campaign strategy
- Running & creating client keyword ranking reports
- Key Administrative tasks
- Provide feedback, reports & improvement analysis to the SEO Manager and clients.
- Develop a social media strategy
Skills and competencies
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEO, SEM, Social Media and Google Analytics
- High attention to detail
- Strong Analytical skills
- Highly Organised
Additionally, you will be working in a friendly, fun and supportive environment that offers excellent development to take your skills to the next level.
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter addressing the criteria to Orla Hanby
Front End Designer for Mobile
Are you sick of ridiculous client deadlines and clueless project managers?
Come and work for one of the leaders in mobile in Australia and work on our own titles and games.
Our newest game, Scrambled, is currently a featured app on the App Store in more than 50 countries and recently won an award at the Australian Mobile Awards
One of our others, ShopperNova, has more than 600k Aussie users and is currently featured on the iPhone 5 television commercials.
Your work here will be valued and will be seen by hundreds of thousands, maybe millions.
And importantly we guarantee you will be inspired and actually like coming to work.
We are on the beach here at Manly and enjoy a nice relaxed atmosphere, and we also travel to exotic work locations both locally and internationally every quarter.
You can have a peek at some of our code and learn more here
If Creative Licence Digital sounds like somewhere you’d like to work, we want to hear from you.
Role available immediately.
Email your Design portfolio and CV to: Jacquie@creativelicence.com.au
Freelance Motion Graphics Designers
We are currently looking for talented mid to senior weight motion graphic designers for immediate freelance projects.
Due to an increase in demand for these skills, we need animators who have strong design abilities and can translate these into beautifully animated sequences. You will need a minimum of 3 years commercial experience, with strong After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Final Cut Pro skills to go along with your cutting-edge designs.
An online showreel is a must and will demonstrate your animation, VFX and motion graphic dexterity.
Salary- Excellent Rates
Mid Weight Digital Designer
Cutting edge full-service digital agency is looking for a Digital Designer to join their thriving team.
Talented and highly dynamic, you will have a passion for producing high quality digital projects across multiple platforms including web, social, apps and banners. You will be tertiary qualified in digital design and must have at least 2 years agency experience in a similar role. You will have the ability to think strategically and across user experience. You will also be an experienced designer with a keen eye for detail and exceptional layout skills.
This is a growing agency with boundless opportunities and a fantastic client base.
You will have a top-notch online folio that showcases your individuality and digital talent. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed. Apply today!
Salary: $45- $65
Social Media Specialist
You will be strategically minded with good database management , crisis management , social media strategy skills, a strong grasp and understanding of effective community and content management along with great communication skills and the ability to work well within a creative and insightful team.
Community Manager / Digital Content Specialist
Community Manager and Digital Content Specialist
We are looking for a creative, curious, passionate Community Manager to be responsible for end-to-end activities for social media content and creation. The core expectation is that you will understand all the ingredients required to build, nurture and engage online communities across iconic and leading brands.
This is a truly exciting role that will see you straddling Whybin\TBWA, Digital Arts Network and Eleven PR. You will work closely with our Social Planning Director, Creatives, Account Managers and PR team, giving you an opportunity to work with, and learn from some of the best in the industry.
What will you be doing?
- Copy Creation - working with the teams on ideation and writing of all status updates, tweets, posts etc... across all social media platforms for multiple clients
- Page Management and Moderation
- Creative/Design Development - creation of briefs and management of creative development process
- Social Media Skills Development - keeping up to date with latest Social Media trends and educating clients and the broader agency
Why would you want to work for us?
- Firstly, this is a unique role that would see you working with three of our agencies - Whybins, DAN and ElevenPR - and having access to the brightest minds of all three businesses
- You will be joining the fastest growing team of an award winning agency - and the team is young enough that you will have the opportunity to influence the way that Social Media is "done" at TBWA and for our clients
- You will get to work on some kick-ass brands!
- Free breakfast, fruit, snacks, soft drinks, beer/cider/wine
- The usual drinks on fridays... plus a monthly party where we go all out
- Training - lots of internal training, plus the opportunity to let us know what courses you want to attend
- Agency Sports Team - currently knocking on the door of the finals for mixed soccer
- The opportunity for you to tell us how we could be doing things better
What are we looking for in you?
- Creativity - excellent creative writing skills and history of developing ideas
- Active participation in a wide variety of social media activities - blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting etc ideally for a mid - large brand
- Deep understanding of popular social networks - design, functionality, users etc
- Ability to produce Community Management guidelines
- Exceptional people skills - communication, emotional intelligence, sense of humour, positive attitude
- Experience implementing tactical social media plans
- Experience establishing metrics, gleaning community insights and reporting/recommending strategies that achieve marketing goals
- The desire to have a bit of fun at work
If you're interested, please contact Clint Parr at email@example.com.
This successful studio is a creative studio dedicated to making beautiful designs, films, photos and all things interactive.They're a growing collection of strategists, writers, designers, filmmakers, technologists, musicians and photographers who help companies make the most of their communications. Working on everything from sophisticated web applications and stunning iPad apps to implementing responsive design across large corporate sites. They are a technology agnostic team that loves the open web.
Sounds pretty good right? Well guess what, they're hiring!
Looking for a mid level web developer who can solve complex problems on large and small projects – someone who loves to code, enjoys helping a team create great work, and can clearly communicate details with clients and others. It will be your job to work on a variety of web projects, from implementing interactive front-ends to designing and building back-end solutions. The ideal candidate will be well versed in the full web stack, and love good design.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years web development experience
- High level understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience implementing designs in standards compliant HTML & CSS with thought given to accessibility and SEO.
- Experience designing and building back-end solutions using PHP, or Node.js
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solutions.
- Experience using JS Frameworks/Libraries (jQuery, Bootstrap.js, Backbone.js, Underscore.js).
- Passion for good design and usability on the web.
- Ability to work well with other programmers, and contribute to improved process and workflow.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AngularJS, PhoneGap, Objective-C.
- Experience building responsive websites.
To be considered:
- Candidates must be able to work on-site in their Gold Coast studio
- Bonus points for link to your Github account or code samples that show a thoughtful solution to a unique problem.
- Links to completed websites and/or personal portfolio
When you picture those uber trendy, hipster style studios; you will picture this place, and you'll want to work there.
email | firstname.lastname@example.org
call | 0411 24 88 09
Get your Videos, Photos, Art, Writing and other creative talents out to the world and our Pedestrians
» Contact the Editor