LOVE YOUR WORK
Senior Digital Producer
Full-time opportunity at a leading agency. Talented Senior Producer with strong digital background required. Must have agency experience
A great opportunity to break into one of the largest leading digital agencies in Australia. A Senior Digital Producer is required to join the Sydney team of digital experts.
We are searching for someone who not only does but understands the planning, creative, UX, design, build and QA processes. You will have excellent client facing skills, manage client expectations, manage internal teams with ease and understand risk management/mitigation.
To be the successful candidate, you will also require:
- 4-5 years of solid digital production experience within an agency
- Strong project management, communication and documentation skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Be tech savvy and a team player!
Job Reference Number: #1967
Interactiveinc find digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email email@example.com or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au
Senior Digital Producer
Exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Producer to join a global agency!
One of the world’s most reputable digital agencies is looking for a talented Senior Digital Producer to join their creative Melbourne team. This leading agency is located within a convenient location and provides some great opportunities to work some very high profile clients on a range of digital platforms.
Your responsibility will also include:
- Managing multiple varied digital projects from start to finish
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting in project research and creative ideas
- Be a good problem solver
- Meet tight deadlines and tough budgets of digital projects
To be successful you must possess the following:
- 5+ years agency experience
- Strong client facing skills
- Solid digital productions skills
- Experience with wireframes and sitemaps
- Management skills
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Great communication skills
- Strong skills in budgeting, scheduling and training
- The ability to work at a fast pace
- The ability to work independently unsupervised
Interactiveinc find digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 3 9111 0020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org visit www.interactiveinc.com.au
This sales role is a commission only postition which allows for flexible hours and unlimited earnings. We are an authorised agent of Canon Australia selling photocopiers and printers to the Melb CBD. With 20 years experience in this industry I know that if you present well and work hard you should not earn under $60,000 in your first year with at least 30-40% increases each year thereafter as you build your customer base. The people i have worked with in this industry that have been doing it for 5+ years are all earning between $250,000 and $600,000 pa all with the flexibility of running their own business.
All training and mentoring is provided you just need to be a people person , well presented and driven by success, the rest i can teach you ! This job is perfect for students studying part time in the CBD as we are flexible with the hours that you can work. A large pecentage of this role is knocking on doors and cold calling on the phone so you must be confident enough to handle rejection when it comes. The 19 yo I have doing the same role didnt make much commission for the first two months (which is normal) however he is invoicing me for $15-20,000 next month as the deals start to role in so pls be aware this is a normal process as you grow you prospective list of customers.
If your excited by making good money in your own hours i look forward to hearing from you.
- A tech head with an eye for design.
- A big project pro who likes the little details.
- A savvy online operator who knows the value of real world relationships.
We know we want a lot, but if you don't ask, you don't get!
Melbourne creative studio Yoke is seeking a top talent to fill the role of Digital Director.
We're looking for someone with 8-10 years studio or agency experience to grab the reigns of the company's fast-growing digital services offering, and lead us to where only the brave and the bold dare go.
You'll be taking a place within the company's senior management group, heading up the digital department, managing and mentoring a dedicated team of developers, digital designers and online marketers.
A newly created role, this is the chance for someone to really make their mark in a young, vibrant and exciting studio whose clients range from big banks to A-league football clubs, plucky start-ups to posh property developments.
We're looking for someone with the ideas and energy to put solid structure and sensibility around all aspects of the studio's digital offering.
The work will be varied, challenging and rewarding - from moulding and shaping the internal processes and practices of digital projects, to hiring and harnessing the hottest industry talent, overseeing the creation of award winning web projects to masterminding the architecture and delivery of effective online marketing campaigns.
We want someone on point with the latest and greatest digital innovations but also with the ability to apply them to the business needs of our clients.
A solid understanding of the stalwart coding and development technology and practices that underpin the digital industry is a must, as is the ability to translate this tech know-how into bite sized, client-friendly communications when required as you pitch, propose and present to existing and new business opportunities alike.
Suitable package tailored to successful applicant.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Social Media Officer (Internship)
Free Is Better is an innovative new advertising company that deals in the business of bottled water, but we’re no water company. We believe water is a necessity of life, and it should be FREE – bottled or otherwise. That’s why consumers will find our free bottles at various distribution points such as cafes, restaurants and retail stores, thanks to a helping hand from our sponsors who advertise on our label. We believe, Free Is Better.
We are looking for a passionate Social Media intern, who can work a minimum of two days per week. You will be contributing towards building and increasing our digital and online presence, including social media and marketing strategies. We want real tech-savvy individuals with lots of personality!
· Manage and build our social media strategies for our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts and a Tumblr blog (to name a couple).
· Proactively engage in producing daily content posts and updates to develop a strong consumer brand following/movement.
· Provide a report and analysis of our social media audience.
· Coordinate social media campaigns and activities for clients.
· Contribute to new ideas for promotional/marketing campaigns.
· Assist in developing our website and blog content.
· Report to the Marketing Director, who will oversee your work and review your performance.
Skills & Experience
· University students studying a communications or marketing-related degree preferred.
· Previous experience working on active social media campaigns will be highly looked upon (please provide some links to your work portfolio).
· Self-motivated, willing to learn and adapt, have lots of personality and a great attitude and work ethic.
· Have a great eye for layout/design, great attention to detail, possess a creative flair and outside the box thinking.
· Enthusiastic, bubbly and confident. Have exceptional written and communication skills, be a team player and a strategic thinker.
· Possess some knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (preferred, but not essential).
What’s in it for you?
An experience, not just a job. The chance for you to learn, grow and work in a budding start-up, recently nominated for the 2013 Start-Up of the Year by Shoestring Media, and the opportunity to mingle with young, dynamic and like-minded individuals.
Please note that only suitable applicants will be contacted. We will be interviewing applicants as they apply – so get your application in early!
This leading digital media company, with over 200 employees, is looking for an interactive designer to join the team.
This company is known for their innovation and their employee engagement programmes.
You will be part of an innovation team responsible for developing new products across multiple platforms.
The role will involve:
* UI design and interaction patterns, sketching wireframe UI functions,
* developing storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction, design & UX flows
* collaborating with UX lead and rapidly iterating to produce prototypes & high fidelity UI design solutions in an agile development environment
*briefing developers, editorial and acting as user and brand guardian where appropriate
*Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimise the user experience with the lead UX and dev team
*strong understanding of web/mobile/tablet/app UX/UI / & Responsive Design workflows
*experience designing CMS-managed sites
*good understanding of social media
*ideally a solid understanding HTML CSS (prototyping,)
*Understanding of Video on demand
*Developing user facing designs to final high fidelity production assets across platforms
The successful candidates must have:
* at least 5 years UX Design experience across web, mobile and tablet
* a positive attitude and a team player mentality
* strong understanding of HTML/CSS
* a deep understnading of UX processes
* a folio that showcases beautiful UI design
* proven expeirence working across large platforms
* experience in responsive design
02 9699 9566
Digital Strategist / Head of Division
Our client is a highly regarded and very well-known PR agency who requires a new senior team member to lead its digital offer. Leading an established and accomplished team you will be given a high degree of support, as you are challenged to build upon an impressive and stable client portfolio to further grow and develop your practice division.
You will bring insights and considerable experience working with leading brands and proven ability to create, lead and execute highly successful digital and social campaigns on behalf of your clients.
A natural leader you thrive on delivering strategic counsel at the highest level and enjoy the challenge of business development and seek the autonomy to grow and develop your team. You are a natural relationship builder and have an established and trusted network of influential local market contacts.
You will have:
• Demonstrable track record in digital strategy & planning
• Strong understanding or solid experience in communications consultancy
• Equally capable across all digital platforms and channels
• Significant experience in managing a diverse client portfolio of leading, high-profile brands, acting as digital lead
• Outstanding team management and relationship skills
• Experience and desire to build business
• Desire to join friendly, fun, highly professional and rapidly growing consultancy and have significant influence over its future direction
• Strong commercial awareness
The successful candidate will have at least 8 years experience within a consultancy environment and likely to be a senior team leader or similar looking to take the next step.
This is a significant opportunity for an entrepreneurial candidate looking to make their mark within an established PR agency.
For further information on the above position (and many others) please contact Amanda Cummergen on 02 8035 3429 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Front End Developer
We are proud to work with one of Melbourne’s finest agencies that are entrusted with working with some of the world’s largest brands and organizations. As a result of recent client wins and solid growth, they now require an intermediate Front End Developer to join their award-winning business.
In this role, you will manage projects from conception through to design and implementation. Reporting directly to the Digital Project Manager, you will work closely together to develop solid user experience and ensure client’s requirements are met. Additionally, you will guide and mentor the Creative team on digital trends and technologies.
In addition to working with an award-winning full service agency and some of the best creative and technical minds in the business, this organization offers the opportunity to work autonomously and take charge of projects, further training and development and other additional benefits.
To apply, please click ‘Apply’ and include a link to your online folio or samples of your work. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Get your Videos, Photos, Art, Writing and other creative talents out to the world and our Pedestrians
» Contact the Editor